New Year, New You Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win The Sweepstakes.
A Purchase or Payment Will Not Increase
An Entrant’s Chances of Winning.
Void Where Prohibited Or Restricted By Law.
1.SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The New Year, New You Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on January 1, 2019 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, there will three (3) “Entry Periods” as set forth below:
Entries into one Entry Period will carry forward into future Entry Periods. No purchase is necessary to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
2. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR:
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by myWorth LLC, whose address is 600 Dresher Rd., Horsham, PA 19044.
- Administrator: The Sweepstakes is administered by Platypus Labs LLC, whose address is 30300 Telegraph Road Suite 370, Bingham Farms, MI 48025.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to those participants who are: (i) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and (ii) who are at least 18 years old. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and/or any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee of such entities (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and members of the immediate families (spouse, biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to enter. Eligible participants will be referred to herein as “Entrants”. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations. Void outside the fifty (50) United States/District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between the Entrant and the Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sponsor’s computer will serve as the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: To enter the Sweepstakes, an Entrant must logon to myworthfinance.com/new-year-new-you-sweeps (the “Website”). The Entrant must then complete the entry form by providing his/her complete first and last name (no initial unless initials are his/her first or last name), valid email address, phone number, and confirmation that he/she is 18 years old or older. In addition, by entering the Sweepstakes, the Entrant agrees to be placed on the Sponsor’s e-mail list. Completing the registration form in full will constitute one (1) “Entry” into the Sweepstakes. During the registration, Entrant will select which prize that they will receive, if they are chosen as a winner.
Entrant authorizes the use of the contact information they provide to contact them in the event that they be named a winner.
- RANDOM SELECTION OF THE WINNER, ODDS OF WINNING, PRIZES, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
On or about each of the Drawing Dates set forth in Section 1 of these Official Rules, one (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries into that Entry Period.
Each prize is a Spa Finder gift card worth Five Hundred Dollars ($500) in value. The ARV for each prize is Five Hundred Dollars ($500). The ARV of all prizes in this Sweepstakes is One Thousand, Five Hundred Dollars ($1,500).
A total of three (3) winners will be chosen during the entire Sweepstakes Period, one (1) per each Entry Period. The odds of winning an Entry Period Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries into the Sweepstakes during each Entry Period. No more than one (1) Entry Period Prize per each Entrant.
Each gift card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on the pre-paid debit card and to all terms, conditions and policies of the issuer. Each gift card will not be replaced or replenished if it is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without your permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
All prizes will be awarded provided that there are a sufficient number of Entrants. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a winner with their prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide such winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Each potential Entrant winner will be contacted by Sponsor via the e-mail and/or phone number provided when entering the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local taxes on a prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
On or about each of the Drawing Dates, each potential prize winner will be notified via e-mail and/or phone number by Sponsor at the e-mail and/or phone number provided by the prize winner at registration. Entry Period Prizes will be e-mailed to the winner’s e-mail address provided by the winner to the Sponsor.
In the event that any e-mail is returned as undeliverable, or if no response is received within 5 days from the date of the e-mail and/or phone call, or if the potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules, his/her prize may, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, be forfeited. In the event a prize is forfeited or not awarded for any reason, the Sponsor may or may not select an alternative winner in a random drawing as set forth in Section 6 of these Official Rules.
Each winner agrees that their first name, initial of his/her last name, city and state may be listed on Sponsor and Administrator’s web page.
- ELIMINATION: Any false information provided within the context of the Sweepstakes by any Entrant or any other non-compliance with these Official Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Entrant from the Sweepstakes. Any Entrants suspected of or found by Sponsor to be entering or compromising the entry process in any way, including but not limited to the use of automatic, programmed, script, bot, third-party or otherwise fraudulent entry method, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of tampering with the point process or the operation of this Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission or other errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is canceled, terminated, modified and/or suspended, Sponsor will select the winners on the basis of the criteria stated herein from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date/time such action was taken.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable Entries resulting from any cause. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, their respective affiliates and the respective directors, officers, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use or misuse of a prize (if applicable), participation in the Sweepstakes, or inability to participate in Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity. Releasees are not responsible for printing errors or for lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or garbled Entries. Releasees are not responsible for any: (a) telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming or interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, network malfunction, or other technical failures or human or other errors; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including inability to enter the Sweepstakes, or other disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, or non-authorized intervention; (c) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer concerning Entrant’s Entry whether human, mechanical or electronic; or (d) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in the Sweepstakes. Releasees shall not be liable to any prize winner or any other person for failure to supply a prize, by reason of any acts of God; any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entities (whether or not they prove to be valid); equipment failure; terrorist acts; earthquake; fire; flood; war; explosion; unusually severe weather; hurricane; embargo; labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal); labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slow-down; civil disturbance; insurrection; riot; or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control.
- DISPUTES: The Sweepstakes is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of MICHIGAN, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and the forum and venue for any dispute shall be in THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. If THE controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall THEN be resolved by FINAL AND binding arbitration administered by AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, in accordance with its Arbitration Rules and Procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“AAA Rules”). The AAA Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
- GENERAL: CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entries will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes-related materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, packaging, and other Sweepstakes media if applicable), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail and govern.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that your entry is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place the Sweepstakes Entities under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sweepstakes Entities are free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to you. You further acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sweepstakes Entities, or developed by their respective employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By entering the Sweepstakes, you understand and acknowledge that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sweepstakes Entities any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. You further acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities are not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the prize winners, those interested print their name and address on a 3″x 5″ card and mail it in an envelope to New Year, New You Sweepstakes, c/o Platypus Labs LLC, whose address is 30300 Telegraph Road Suite 370, Bingham Farms, MI 48025. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Sweepstakes’ end date (listed above) and requests must be received no later than April 30, 2019.
These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Sponsor. All rights reserved.